Our Mission as a church is to serve the people of Dwarka. ServeDwarka is threefold mission:
Serve One another, by building the fellowship of believers. We do this through our Sunday services, our discipleship relationships and small groups. We seek to care for one another within our Church community in sacrificial, Christ honoring ways.
Serve other churches, by building the fellowship of churches. We would like to serve other churches by organizing common events among Pastors and members, organizing trainings and seminars and praying for other churches in Dwarka.
Serve the community,by building the people of Dwarka. We would like to serve the people of Dwarka primarily through our Christian Counselling centre. We hope to be a blessing to our friends and neighbors by sharing the love of the Lord Jesus Christwith them, both in word and deed.
- Loving Community: A community of deep relationships and compassionate, selfless service.
- Passionate Community: A community that serves out of conviction with dedication and wholeheartedness.
- Mission minded Community: A community that has a heart for the lost.
- Praying Community: A community that is dependent on God in everything.
- Disciple-making Community: A community that is dedicated to helping one another grow in Christ.
- Bible-centred Community: A community that is devoted to understanding and applying God’s Word in everyday life.